PetSafe HIG11-11052 Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence™ System
The Stubborn Dog In-Ground Fence system combines vibration, static, and tone corrections in order to aid your dog in learning his boundary. This receiver collar offers the highest intensity available for stubborn or hard-to-train pets. Vibration is ideal for training hearing-impaired dogs. This in-ground fence system covers up to 1/3 of an acre with the included boundary wire, but is expandable up to 25 acres with additional boundary wire. With just a few short training sessions, your dog will learn to stay inside the boundary you set.
- 5 adjustable levels of correction for stubborn or hard-to-train pets- highest intensity available
- Waterproof receiver collar with low battery indicator light lets you know when the battery need replacing
- Tone plus vibration-only mode for training
- Covers up to 25 acres with additional wire and flag kits Model number PRFA-500 (sold separately)
- System works with multiple pets (additional PetSafe In-Ground Fence receiver collars required and sold separately)